These next generation comparators provide outstanding value for cost-sensitive applications featuring lower offset voltage, higher supply voltage capability, lower supply current, lower input bias current, lower propagation delay, and improved 2kV ESD performance with drop-in replacement convenience.
All devices consist of two independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies is also possible as long as the difference between the two supplies is within 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Quiescent current is independent of the supply voltage, and the outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
This item features:
- ingle-supply or dual supplies
- Wide range of supply voltage
- Maximum rating: 2 V to 36 V
- Tested to 30 V: non-V devices
- Tested to 32 V: V-suffix devices
- Tested to 36 V: B-suffix devices
- Low supply-current independent of supply voltage: 200 ÂµA per comparator
- Low input bias current: 3.5 nA (B-suffix)
- Low input offset voltage: 0.37 mV (B-suffix)
- Common-mode input voltage range
- Differential input voltage range equal to maximum-rated supply voltage: Â±36 V
- Low output saturation voltage
- Output compatible with TTL, MOS, and CMOS
New and Authentic Component(s) - LM293P Dual differential comparator, industrial grade ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.