L272M L272 High Power Dual Power Operational Amplifier
The L272M are high-power dual operational amplifiers provided in a MDIP 8-lead package. The operational amplifier is designed for low-impedance loads and delivers output current up to 0.7 A. The L272M can be used in a wide range of applications, including power supply, VCR, monitor, servo amplifier, compact disc, audio, etc.
This item features:
- OutputCurrent up to 0.7A
- Operates at Low Voltage (VS(MIN)=4V)
- Low Saturation Voltage (IP=0.5A,VO=1.5V)
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD=160Â°C)
- Ground-Compatible Inputs
- Large Common Mode & Differential Mode Range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - L272M L272 High Power Dual Power Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.