GL5549 LDR Resistor Light-Dependent Photoresistor Optoresistor 5549 (Pack of 10)
This cadmium sulfide (CdS) or light dependent resistor (LDR) whose resistance is inversely dependent on the amount of light falling on it is known by many names including the photo resistor, photoresistor, photoconductor, photoconductive cell, or simply the photocell. The 5549 has the following characteristics:
- Photo Resistance (45 ~ 140 KΩ)
- Dark Resistance (10 MΩ) min
- Vmax - 150VDC
- Pmax - 100mW
- 5mm Package
- 10 x Photo Light Sensitive Resistor Photoresistor 5549 GL5549
This item features:
- Quick Response
- Reliable Performance
- Epoxy or hermetical package
- Good Characteristic of Spectrum
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Photo Light Sensitive Resistor Photoresistor 5549 GL5549
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.