CD74HC75E 74HC75 High Speed CMOS Logic Dual 2-Bit Latch
The CD74HC75E are dual 2-bit bistable transparent latches. Each one of the 2-bit latches is controlled by separate Enable inputs (1E\ and 2E\) which are active LOW. When the Enable input is HIGH data enters the latch and appears at the Q output. When the Enable input (1E\ and 2E\) is LOW the output is not affected.
This item features:
- True and Complementary Outputs
- Buffered Inputs and Outputs
- Fanout (Over Temperature Range)
- Standard Outputs...10 LSTTL Loads
- Bus Driver Outputs...15 LSTTL Loads
- Wide Operating Temperature Range . . . –55°C to 125°C
- Balanced Propagation Delay and Transition Times
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL Logic ICs
- 2V to 6V Operation
- High Noise Immunity: NIL = 30%, NIH = 30% of VCC at VCC = 5V
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments High Speed CMOS Logic Dual 2-Bit Bistable Transparent Latches ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.