CD74HC4060E CD74HC4060 74HC4060 High Speed CMOS Logic 14-Stage Binary Counter with Oscillator DIP-16 IC Breadboard-Friendly
The CD74HC4060E 74HC4060 devices consist of an oscillator section and 14 ripple-carry binary counter stages. The oscillator configuration allows design of either RC or crystal oscillator circuits. A Master Reset input is provided which resets the counter to the all-0’s state and disables the oscillator. A high level on the MR line accomplishes the reset function. All counter stages are master-slave flip-flops. The state of the counter is advanced one step in binary order on the negative transition of O). All inputs and outputs are buffered. Schmitt trigger action on the input-pulse-line permits unlimited rise and fall times.
This item features:
- Onboard Oscillator
- Common Reset
- Negative Edge Clocking
- Fanout (Over Temperature Range)
- Standard Outputs . . . . 10 LSTTL Loads
- Bus Driver Outputs . . . . 15 LSTTL Loads
- Wide Operating Temperature Range . . . –55°C to 125°C
- Balanced Propagation Delay and Transition Times
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL Logic ICs
- 2V to 6V Operation
- High Noise Immunity: NIL = 30%, NIH = 30% of VCC at VCC = 5V
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD74HC4060E High Speed CMOS Logic 14-Stage Binary Counter with Oscillator IC
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.