CD74HC4017E CD74HC4017 74HC4017 High Speed CMOS Logic Decade Counter/Divider with 10 Decoded Outputs Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-16 DIP16
The CD74HC4017E is a high speed silicon gate CMOS 5-stage Johnson counter with 10 decoded outputs. Each of the decoded outputs is normally low and sequentially goes high on the low to high transition clock period of the 10 clock period cycle. The CARRY (TC) output transitions low to high after OUTPUT 10 goes low, and can be used in conjunction with the CLOCK ENABLE (CE\) to cascade several stages. The CLOCK ENABLE input disables counting when in the high state. A RESET (MR) input is also provided which when taken high sets all the decoded outputs, except "0", low.
The device can drive up to 10 low power Schottky equivalent loads.
This item features:
- Fully Static Operation
- Buffered Inputs
- Common Reset
- Positive Edge Clocking
- Typical fMAX = 50MHz at VCC =5V,CL = 15pF, TA=25°C
- Balanced Propagation Delay and Transition Times
- Significant Power Reduction Compared to LSTTL Logic ICs
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD74HC4017E High Speed CMOS Decade/Counter with 10 Decoded Outputs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.