CD4556BE CD4556 CMOS Dual Binary to 1-of-4 Decoder/Demultiplexer with Outputs Low on Select DIP-16 Breadboard-Friendly
The CD4556B are dual one-of-four decoders/demultiplexers. Each decoder has two select inputs (A and B), an Enable input (E\), and four mutually exclusive outputs. On the CD4556B the outputs are low on select.
When the enable input is high, the outputs of the CD4556B remain high regardless of the state of the select inputs A and B. The CD4556B are similar to types MC14556, respectively.
- 1 x CD4556BE
This item features:
- Expandable with multiple packages
- Standard, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package temperature range; 100 na at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range):
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
- Code conversion
- Demultiplexing (using Enable input as a data input)
- Memory chip-enable selection
- Function selection
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4556BE CMOS Dual Binary to 1-of-4 Decoder/Demultiplexer with Outputs Low on Select IC
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.