CD4511BE CD4511 CMOS BCD-to-7-Segment LED Latch Decoder
The CD4511BE are BCD-to-7-segment latch decoder drivers constructed with CMOS logic and n-p-n bipolar transistor output devices on a single monolithic structure. These devices combine the low quiescent power dissipation and high noise immunity features of RCA CMOS with n-p-n bipolar output transistors capable of sourcing up to 25 MA. This capability allows the CD4511B types to drive LED's and other displays directly.
Lamp Test (LT)\, Blanking (BL)\, and Latch Enable or Strobe inputs are provided to test the display, shut off or intensity-modulate it, and store or strobe a BCD code, respectively. Several different signals may be multiplexed and displayed when external multiplexing circuitry is used.
This item features:
- High-output-sourcing capability............up to 25 mA
- Input latches for BCD Code storage
- Lamp Test and Blanking capability
- 7-segment outputs blanked for BCD input codes > 1001
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Max. input current of 1 ÂµA at 18 V, over full package-temperature range, 100 nA at 18 V and 25Â°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Driving common-cathode LED displays
- Multiplexing with common-cathode LED displays
- Driving incandescent displays
- Driving low-voltage fluorescent displays
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4511BE CMOS BCD-to-7-Segment LED Latch Decoder Drivers ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.