CD4504BE CD4504 CMOS Hex Voltage-Level Shifter IC
The CD4504B hex voltage level-shifter consists of six circuits which shift input signals from the VCC logic level to the VDD logic level. To shift TTL signals to CMOS logic levels, the SELECT input is at the VCC HIGH logic state. When the SELECT input is a LOW logic state, each circuit translates signals from one CMOS level to another.
This item features:
- Independence of power-supply sequence considerations - VCC can exceed VDD; input signals can exceed both VCC and VDD
- Up and down level-shifting capability
- Shiftable input threshold for either CMOS or TTL compatibility
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current @ 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 ÂµA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25Â°C
- 5V, 10 V, and 15 V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of âBâ Series CMOS Devices”
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4504BE CMOS Hex Voltage-Level Shifter for TTL-to-CMOS or CMOS-to-CMOS Operation IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.