CD4093BE CD4093 CMOS Quad 2-Input NAND Schmitt Triggers Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-14
The CD4093B consists of four Schmitt-trigger circuits. Each circuit functions as a two-input NAND gate with Schmitt-trigger action on both inputs. The gate switches at different points for positive- and negative-going signals. The difference between the positive voltage (VP) and the negative voltage (VN) is defined as hysteresis voltage (VH)
This item features:
- Schmitt-trigger action on each input with no external components
- Hysteresis voltage typically 0.9 V at VDD = 5 V and 2.3 V at VDD = 10 V
- Noise immunity greater than 50%
- No limit on input rise and fall times
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 ÂµA at 18 V over full package-temperature range, 100 nA at 18 V and 25Â°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
- Wave and pulse shapers
- High-noise-environment systems
- Monostable multivibrators
- Astable multivibrators
- NAND logic
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4093BE CMOS Quad 2-Input NAND Schmitt Triggers IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.