CD4028BE CD4028 CMOS BCD-to-Decimal or Binary-to-Octal
Description:CD4028 types are BCD-to-decimal or binary-to-octal decoders consisting of buffering on all 4 inputs, decoding-logic gates, and 10 output buffers. A BCD code applied to the four input, A to D, results in a high level at the selected one of 10 decimal decoded outputs. Similarly, a 3-bit binary code applied to inputs A through C is decoded in octal code at output 0 to 7 if D = "0". High drive capability is provided at all outputs to enhance dc and dynamic performance in high fan-out applications.
This item features:
- BCD-to-decimal decoding or binary-to-octal decoding
- High decoded output drive capability
- "Positive logic" inputs and outputs……decoded outputs go high on selection
- Medium-speed operation… tPHL, tPLH = 80 ns (typ.) @ VDD = 10 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices"
- Code conversion
- Indicator-tube decoder
- Address decoding-memory selection control
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4028BE CMOS BCD-to-Decimal or Binary-to-Octal Decoders/Drivers ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.