CD4018BE CD4018 CMOS Presettable Divide-By-N Counter
CD4018BE consist of 5 Johnson-Counter stages, buffered Q outputs from each stage, and counter preset control gating. CLOCK, RESET, DATA, PRESET ENABLE, and 5 individual JAM inputs are provided. Divide by 10, 8, 6, 4, or 2 counter configurations can be implemented by feeding the Q\5, Q\4, Q\3, Q\2, Q\1 signals, respectively, back to the DATA input. Divide-by-9, 7, 5, or 3 counter configurations can be implemented by the use of a CD4011B to gate the feedback connection to the DATA input. Divide-by functions grater than 10 can be achieved by use of multiple CD4018B units. The counter is advanced one count at the positive clock-signal transition.. Schmitt Trigger action on the clock line permits unlimited clock rise and fall times. A high RESET signal clear the counter to an all-zero condition. A high PRESET-ENABLE signal allows information on the JAM inputs to preset the counter. Anti-lock gating is provided to assure the proper counting sequence.
The op amp can provide a low output voltage near the negative rail, provided that the load and load termination voltage are aiding the Constant-Current-Sink driver.
This item features:
- Medium speed operation……10 MHz (typ.) at VDD – VSS = 10 V
- Fully static operation
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
New. New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4018BE CD4018 CMOS Presettable Divide-by-N Counter IC Breadboard-Friendly.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.