CD40174BE CD40174 CMOS Hex D-Type Flip-Flop Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-16
The CD40174B consists of six identical ’D’-type flip-flops having independent DATA inputs. The CLOCK and CLEAR\ inputs are common to all six units. Data are transferred to the Q outputs on the positive-going transition of the clock pulse. All sic flip-flops are simultaneously reset by a low level on the CLEAR\ input.
This item features:
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
1 V at VDD = 5 V
2 V at VDD = 10 V
2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices"
- Shift Registers
- Buffer/Storage Registers
- Pattern Generators
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD40174BE CMOS Hex D-Type Flip-FlopIC
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.