CD4012BE CD4012 CMOS Dual 4-Input NAND Gate
The CD4011BE are NAND gates which provide the system designer with direct implementation of the NAND function and supplement the existing family of CMOS gates. All inputs and outputs are buffered.
This item features:
- -Propagation delay time = 60 ns (typ.) at CL = 50 pF, VDD = 10 V
- -Buffered inputs and outputs
- -Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- -Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over-full package temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- -100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- -5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- -Noise margin (over full package temperature range:
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 at VDD = 15 V
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4012BE CMOS Dual 4-Input NAND Gate ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.