CD4010BE CD4010 CMOS hex non-inverting buffer/converter
CD4010B hex buffer/converter may be used as CMOS to TTL or DTL logic-level converters or CMOS high-sink-current drivers.
This item features:
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- 100% Tested for Quiescent Current at 20 V
- Maximum Input Current of 1 ÂµA at 18 V
- Over Full Package-Temperature Range:
- 100 nA at 18 V and 25Â°C
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V Parametric Ratings
- Latch-Up Performance Meets 100 mA per JESD 78, Class I
- CMOS to DTL/TTL Hex Converter
- CMOS Current "Sink" or "Source" Driver
- CMOS High-to-Low Logic-Level Converter
- Multiplexer: 1-to-6 or 6-to-1
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4010BE CMOS Hex Inverting Buffer/Converter ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.