CD4007UBE CD4007 CMOS Dual Complementary Pair + Inverter
CD4007UBE are comprised of three n-channel and three p-channel enhancement-type MOS transistors. The transistor elements are accessible through the package terminals to provide a convenient means for constructing the various typical circuits.
This item features:
- -Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- -Medium Speed Operation — tPHL, tPLH = 30 ns (typ.) at 10 V
- -100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- -Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of ’B’ Series CMOS Devices"
- -Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- *Extremely high-input impedance amplifiers
- *Threshold detector
- *Linear amplifiers
- *Crystal oscillators
- New and Authentic Component(s) - CD4007UBE CMOS Dual Complementary Pair Plus Inverter ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.