D74HC123AC 74HC123 High Speed CMOS Logic Dual Retriggerable Monostable Multivibartors
The 74HC123 are dual monostable multivibrators with resets. They are all retriggerable and differ only in that the 123 types can be triggered by a negative to positive reset pulse; whereas the 423 types do not have this feature. An external resistor (RX) and an external capacitor (CX) control the timing and the accuracy for the circuit. Adjustment of Rx and CX provides a wide range of output pulse widths from the Q and Q\ terminals. Pulse triggering on the A\ and B inputs occur at a particular voltage level and is not related to the rise and fall times of the trigger pulses.
Once triggered, the output pulse width may be extended by retriggering inputs A\ and B. The output pulse can be terminated by a LOW level on the Reset (R) pin. Trailing edge triggering (A)\ and leading edge triggering (B) inputs are provided for triggering from either edge of the input pulse. If either Mono is not used each input on the unused device (A\, B, and R\) must be terminated high or low.
The minimum value of external resistance, Rx is typically 5k ohm. The minimum value external capacitance, CX, is 0pF. The calculation for the pulse width is tW = 0.45 RXCX at VCC = 5V.
This item features:
- Overriding Reset Terminates Output Pulse
- Triggering From the Leading or Trailing Edge
- Q and Q\ Buffered Outputs
- Separate Resets
- Wide Range of Output-Pulse Widths
- Schmitt Trigger on Both A\ and B Inputs
- New and Authentic Component(s) - NEC D74HC123AC High Speed CMOS Logic Dual Retriggerable Monostable Multivibrators with Reset IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.