Texas Instruments SN74HC164N 74HC164 8-Bit Parallel Out Serial Shift Register (Pack of 5)
The SN74HC164N devices feature AND-gated serial inputs and an asynchronous clear () input. The gated serial (A and B) inputs permit complete control over incoming data; a low at either input inhibits entry of the new data and resets the first flip-flop to the low level at the next clock (CLK) pulse. A high-level input enables the other input, which then determines the state of the first flip-flop. Data at the serial inputs can be changed while CLK is high or low, provided the minimum set-up time requirements are met. Clocking occurs on the low-to-high-level transition of CLK.
5 X SN74HC164N
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Maximum I
- Typical t = 20 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1-µA Maximum
- AND-Gated (Enable/Disable) Serial Inputs
- Fully Buffered Clock and Serial Inputs
- Direct Clear
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SN74HC164N 8-Bit Parallel-Out Serial Shift Register ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.