Texas Instruments SG3524N SG3524 Regulating Pulse Width Modulator (Pack of 5)
The SG3524 incorporates on a single monolithic chip all the function required for the construction of regulating power suppies inverters or switching regulators. They can also be used as the control element for high power-output applications. The SG3524 family was designed for switching regulators of either polarity, transformer-coupled dc-to-dc converters, transformerless voltage doublers and polarity converter applications employing fixed-frequency, pulse-width modulation techniques. The dual alternating outputs allows either single-ended or push-pull applications.
Each device includes an on-chip reference, error amplifier, programmable oscillator, pulse-steering flip flop, two uncommitted output transistors, a high-gain comparator, and current-limiting and shut-down circuitry.
- 5 x SG3524N
This item features:
- Complete Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) Power-Control Circuitry
- Uncommitted Outputs for Single-Ended or Push-Pull Applications
- Replace Chopper Amplifiers at a Lower Cost
- Low Standby Current ..... 8 mA Typical
- Interchangeable With Industry Standard SG2524 and SG3524
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SG3524N Regulating Pulse Width Modulator.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.