Texas Instruments NE5534P Low-Noise High-Speed Audio Operational Amplifier (Pack of 5)
The NE5534 devices are high-performance operational amplifiers combining excellent dc and ac characteristics. Some of the features include very low noise, high output-drive capability, high unity-gain and maximum-output-swing bandwidths, low distortion, and high slew rate.
These operational amplifiers are compensated internally for a gain equal to or greater than three. Optimization of the frequency response for various applications can be obtained by use of an external compensation capacitor between COMP and COMP/BAL. The devices feature input-protection diodes, output short-circuit protection, and offset-voltage nulling capability with use of the BALANCE and COMP/BAL pins.
1 x NE5534P
This item features:
- Equivalent Input Noise Voltage 3.5 nV/√Hz Typ and High Slew Rate 13 V/µs Typ
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth 10 MHz Typ and Wide Supply-Voltage Range ±3 V to ±20 V
- Common-Mode Rejection Ratio 100 dB Typ and Low Harmonic Distortion
- High DC Voltage Gain 100 V/mV Typ and Offset Nulling Capability
- Peak-to-Peak Output Voltage Swing 32 V Typ With VCC± = ±18 V and RL = 600 Ω and External Compensation Capability
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments NE5534P Low-Noise High-Speed Audio Operational Amplifier
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.