LM339N LM339 Low Power Quad Voltage Comparators (Pack of 5)
The LM339 devices consist of four independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible, as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
- 5 x LM339N
This item features:
- Wide Supply-Voltage Range . . . 3V to 30 V
- Ultralow Power Supply Current Drain . . . 60 µA Typ
- Low Input Biasing Current . . . 3 nA
- Low Input Offset Current . . . ±0.5 nA
- Low Input Offset Voltage . . . ±2 mV
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Includes Ground
- Output Voltage Compatible With MOS and CMOS Logic
- High Output Sink-Current Capability
(30 mA at VO = 2V)
- Power Supply Input Reverse-Voltage Protected
- Single-Power-Supply Operation
- Pin-for-Pin Compatible With LM239, LM339, LM2901
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments LM339 Quad Differential Comparator ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.