Texas Instruments LM319N LM319 - High Speed Dual Comparator (Pack of 5)
The LM319N are precision high-speed dual comparators fabricated on a single monolithic chip. They are designed to operate over a wide range of supply voltages down to a single 5-V logic supply and ground. They have higher gain and lower input currents than devices such as the LM710. The uncommitted collector of the output stage makes the LM119 compatible with RTL, DTL, and TTL, as well as capable of driving lamps and relays at currents of up to 25 mA.
- 5 x LM319N
This item features:
- Two Independent Comparators
- Operates from a Single 5-V Supply
- Typically 80-ns Response Time at ±15 V
- Minimum Fan-out of 2 Each Side
- Maximum Input Current of 1 µA Over Temperature
- Inputs and Outputs can be Isolated from System Ground
- High Common-Mode Slew Rate
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments LM319N High Speed Dual Comparator ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.