Texas Instruments CD4018BE CD4018 CMOS Presettable Divide-By-N Counter (Pack of 5)
Description:CD4018BE consist of 5 Johnson-Counter stages, buffered Q outputs from each stage, and counter preset control gating. CLOCK, RESET, DATA, PRESET ENABLE, and 5 individual JAM inputs are provided. Divide by 10, 8, 6, 4, or 2 counter configurations can be implemented by feeding the Q\5, Q\4, Q\3, Q\2, Q\1 signals, respectively, back to the DATA input. Divide-by-9, 7, 5, or 3 counter configurations can be implemented by the use of a CD4011B to gate the feedback connection to the DATA input. Divide-by functions grater than 10 can be achieved by use of multiple CD4018B units. The counter is advanced one count at the positive clock-signal transition.. Schmitt Trigger action on the clock line permits unlimited clock rise and fall times. A high RESET signal clear the counter to an all-zero condition. A high PRESET-ENABLE signal allows information on the JAM inputs to preset the counter. Anti-lock gating is provided to assure the proper counting sequence.
- 5 x CD4018BE
This item features:
- Medium speed operation……10 MHz (typ.) at V – V = 10 V
- Fully static operation
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
2 V at V = 10 V
2.5 V at V = 15 V
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments CD4018BE CMOS Presettable Divide-By-N Counter ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.