STMicroelectronics UA741CN UA741 Operational Amplifier OpAmp DIP-8 IC (Pack of 5)
The µA741 device is a general-purpose operational amplifier featuring offset-voltage null capability.The high common-mode input voltage range and the absence of latch-up make the amplifier ideal for voltage-follower applications. The device is short-circuit protected and the internal frequency compensation ensures stability without external components. A low-value potentiometer may be connected between the offset null inputs to null out the offset voltage
- 5 x UA741CN
This item features:
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Offset-Voltage Null Capability
- Large Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- No Frequency Compensation Required
- No Latch-Up
- New and Authentic Component(s) - STMicroelectronics UA741CN Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.