Microchip MCP6004-E/P MCP6004 Quad 1 MHz Low-Power Operational Amp (Pack of 5)
The Microchip Technology Inc. MCP6004 operational amplifiers (op amps) are specifically designed for general-purpose applications. This MCP6004 has a 1 MHz Gain Bandwidth Product (GBWP) and 90° phase margin (typical). It also maintains 45° phase margin (typical) with a 500 pF capacitive load. This Op Amp operates from a single supply voltage as low as 1.8V, while drawing 100 µA (typical) quiescent current. Additionally, the MCP6004 supports rail-to-rail input and output swing, with a common mode input voltage range of VDD + 300 mV to VSS – 300 mV. The MCP6004 is designed with Microchip’s advanced CMOS process.
- 5 x MCP6004-E/P
This item features:
- Gain Bandwidth Product: 1 MHz (typical)
- Rail-to-Rail Input/Output
- Supply Voltage: 1.8V to 6.0V
- Supply Current: IQ = 100 µA (typical)
- Phase Margin: 90° (typical)
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Microchip MCP6004-E/P MCP6004 Quad 1 MHz Low-Power Operational Amplifier.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.