Burr Brown OPA2604AP OPA2604 + Sockets - Dual FET Operational Amplifier IC (Pack of 5)
The OPA2604AP is a dual, FET-input operational amplifier designed for enhanced AC performance. Low distortion, low noise, and wide bandwidth provide superior performance in high quality audio and other applications requiring dynamic performance.
New circuit techniques and special laser-trimming of dynamic circuit performance yield low harmonic distortion. The result is an operational amplifier with exceptional sound quality. The low-noise FET input of the OPA2604AP provides wide dynamic range, even with high source impedance. Offset voltage is laser-trimmed to minimize the need for interstage coupling capacitors.
- 5 x OPA2604AP
- 5 x 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Low Distortion: 0.0003% at 1 kHz
- Low Noise: 10 nV/√Hz
- High Slew Rate: 25 V/µs
- Wide Gain-Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Unity-Gain Stable
- Wide Supply Range: VS = ±4.5 to ±24 V
- Drives 600-Ω Loads
- New. New and Authentic Component(s) - Burr Brown Dual FET-Input, Low Distortion Operational Amplifier ICs + Sockets.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.