Analog Devices OP275GPZ OP275 Dual Bipolar/JFET, Audio Op Amp DIP-8 (Pack of 4)
The OP275 is the first amplifier to feature the Butler Amplifier front end. This new front end design combines both bipolar and JFET transistors to attain amplifiers with the accuracy and low noise performance of bipolar transistors, and the speed and sound quality of JFETs. Total Harmonic Distortion plus Noise equals that of previous audio amplifiers, but at much lower supply currents.
- 4 x OP275GPZ
This item features:
- Excellent Sonic Characteristics
- Low Noise: 6 nV/sqrt(Hz)
- Low Distortion: 0.0006%
- High Slew Rate: 22 V/us
- Wide Bandwidth: 9 MHz
- Low Supply Current: 5 mA
- Low Offset Voltage: 1 mV
- Low Offset Current: 2 nA
- Unity Gain Stable
- New. New and Authentic Component(s) - Analog Devices OP275GPZ OP275 Dual Bipolar/JFET, Audio Operational Amplifier IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.