Texas Instruments TL082CP TL082 + Sockets - Dual JFET-Input Op Amp (Pack of 2)
The TL082CP JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient.
- 2 x TL082CP
- 2 x 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Low Power Consumption: 1.4 mA/ch Typical
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage
- Low Input Bias Current: 30 pA Typical
- Low Input Offset Current: 5 pA Typical
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typical
- High Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs Typical
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments TL082CP JFET-input Operational Amplifier ICs & 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.