Texas Instruments SN74HC595N 74HC595 8-Bit Shift Registers - (Pack of 2)
The 74HC595 is an 8-bit serial-in/serial or parallel-out shift register with a storage register and 3-state outputs. Both the shift and storage register have separate clocks. The device features a serial input (DS) and a serial output (Q7S) to enable cascading and an asynchronous reset MR input. A LOW on MR will reset the shift register. Data is shifted on the LOW-to-HIGH transitions of the SHCP input. The data in the shift register is transferred to the storage register on a LOW-to-HIGH transition of the STCP input.
If both clocks are connected together, the shift register will always be one clock pulse ahead of the storage register. Data in the storage register appears at the output whenever the output enable input (OE) is LOW. A HIGH on OE causes the outputs to assume a high-impedance OFF-state. Operation of the OE input does not affect the state of the registers. Inputs include clamp diodes. This enables the use of current limiting resistors to interface inputs to voltages in excess of VCC.
- 2 x SN74HC595
This item features:
- 8-Bit Serial-In, Parallel-Out Shift
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- High-Current 3-State Outputs Can Drive Up to 15
- Low Power Consumption: 80-µA (Maximum) ICC
- tpd = 13 ns (Typical)
- ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current: 1 µA (Maximum)
- Shift Register Has Direct Clear
- Network Switches
- Power Infrastructure
- LED Displays
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments 8-bit serial-in/serial or parallel-out shift register SN74HC595 IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.