The CD74HC4051 devices are digitally controlled analog switches that use silicon gate CMOS technology to achieve operating speeds similar to LSTTL with the low-power consumption of standard CMOS integrated circuits.
These analog multiplexers and demultiplexers control analog voltages that may vary across the voltage supply range (for example, VCC to VEE). They are bidirectional switches that allow any analog input to be used as an output and vice versa. The switches have low ON resistance and low OFF leakages. In addition, all these devices have an enable control that, when high, disables all switches to their OFF state.
This item features:
- Wide Analog Input Voltage Range: Â±5-V Maximum
- Low ON-Resistance
- 70-Î© Typical (VCC â VEE = 4.5 V)
- 40-Î© Typical (VCC â VEE = 9 V)
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds
- Break-Before-Make Switching
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: â55Â°C to +125Â°C
- Operation Control Voltage: 2 V to 6 V
- Switch Voltage: 0 V to 10 V
New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments CD74HC4051E High-speed CMOS 8-channel analog multiplexer & demultiplexer IC
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.