Motorola SG3526N SG3526 IC Reg Controller Buck/Flyback DIP-18 (Pack of 2)
The SG3526N is a high performance pulse width modulator integrated circuit intended for fixed frequency switching regulators and other power control applications. Functions included in this IC are a temperature compensated voltage reference, sawtooth oscillator, error amplifier, pulse width modulator, pulse metering and steering logic, and two high current totem pole outputs ideally suited for driving the capacitance of power FETs at high speeds.
Additional protective features include soft start and undervoltage lockout, digital current limiting, double pulse inhibit, adjustable dead time and a data latch for single pulse metering. All digital control ports are TTL and B-series CMOS compatible. Active low logic design allows easy wired-OR connections for maximum flexibility. The versatility of this device enables implementation in single-ended or push-pull switching regulators that are transformerless or transformer coupled. The SG3526N is specified over a junction temperature range of 0C to +125C.
- 2 x SG3526N
This item features:
- 8.0V to 35 V Operation
- 5.0V ±1% Trimmed Reference
- 1.0Hz to 400 kHz Oscillator Range
- Dual Source/Sink Current Outputs: ±100 mA
- Digital Current Limiting
- Programmable Dead Time
- Undervoltage Lockout
- Single Pulse Metering
- Programmable Soft-Start
- Wide Current Limit Common Mode Range
- Guaranteed 6 Unit Synchronization
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Motorola SG3526N Pulse Width Modulation Control Circuit.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.