Burr Brown OPA604AP OPA604 - FET-Input Audio Operational Amplifier IC (Pack of 2)
The OPA604 is a FET-input operational amplifier designed for enhanced AC performance. Very low distortion, low noise and wide bandwidth provide superior performance in high quality audio and other applications requiring excellent dynamic performance.
New circuit techniques and special laser trimming of dynamic circuit performance yield very low harmonic distortion. The result is an op amp with exceptional sound quality. The low-noise FET input of the OPA604 provides wide dynamic range, even with high source impedance. Offset voltage is laser-trimmed to minimize the need for interstage coupling capacitors.
- 2 x OPA604AP
This item features:
- LOW DISTORTION: 0.0003% at 1kHz
- LOW NOISE: 10nV/SQRT Hz
- HIGH SLEW RATE: 25V/µs
- WIDE GAIN-BANDWIDTH: 20MHz
- UNITY-GAIN STABLE
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: VS = ±4.5 to ±24V
- DRIVES 600 Ohm LOAD
- New. New and Authentic Component(s) - Burr Brown OPA604AP FET-Input Low Distortion Operational Amplifier IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.