Welwyn 120k Ohm Precision Metal Film Resistor 500 mW ± 1% 350V Axial (Pack of 25)
The Welwyn 120k Ohm Precision Metal Film Resistor 500 mW ± 1% 350V are axial leaded, professional grade metal film resistors based on thin film technology. The resistance element is precisely controlled thin film of metal alloy sputtered on to a high purity ceramic core protected by a moisture resistant, high dielectric strength coating applied so that terminations remain completely clear.
- 25 x Welwyn 120k Ohm Precision Metal Film Resistor 500 mW ± 1% 350V Axial
This item features:
- Professional grade approved to BSCECC 40101-803 and 019
- Available in 0.5% and 1% tolerance
- Temperature coefficient (TCR) of ±50ppm/°C
- Power rating of 500mW
- Operating temperature range of -55°C to 155°C
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Welwyn 120k Ohm Precision Metal Film Resistor 500 mW ± 1% 350V with Axial Leads.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.