Texas Instruments TL074CN TL074 Quad JFET Operational Amplifier (Pack of 20)
The TL074CN JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The JFET-input operational amplifiers is in the TL074CN are similar to the TL08x series, with low input biasand offset currents and fast slew rate. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL074CN ideallysuited for high-fidelity and audio preamplifier applications. Each amplifier features JFET inputs (for high inputimpedance) coupled with bipolar output stages integrated on a single monolithic chip.
- 20 x TL074CN
This item features:
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (Typical)
- Low Noise
Vn = 18 nV/√Hz (Typical) at f = 1 kHz
- High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments TL074CN JFET-input Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.