PTC PT2399 + Sockets - Echo Audio Processor Guitar IC DIP-16 (Pack of 20)
The PT2399 is an echo audio processor IC utilizing CMOS Technology which is equipped with ADC and DAC, high sampling frequency and an internal memory of 44K Digital processing is used to generate the delay time, it also features an internal VCO circuit in the system clock, thereby, making the frequency easily adjustable.
PT2399 boast of very low distortion (THD<0.5%) and very low noise(No<-90dBV), thus producing high quality audio output. The pin assignments and application circuit are optimized for easy PCB layout and cost saving advantage.
The PTC PT2399 is an excellent choice for DIY guitar stomp-boxes, synthesizers along with many types of audio circuits.
- 20 x PT2399
- 20 x 16-DIP Sockets
This item features:
- CMOS Technology
- Least External Components
- Auto Reset Function
- Low Noise, No<-90dBV Typical
- Low Distortion, THD<0.5% Typical
- External Adjustable VCO
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Princeton Technology Inc. PT2399 echo audio processor IC + Sockets.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.