National Semiconductor LM4562NA LM4562 4562 Dual OpAmp DIP-8 (Pack of 20)
The LM4562 is part of the ultra-low distortion, low noise, high slew rate operational amplifier series optimized and fully specified for high performance, high fidelity applications. Combining advanced leading-edge process technology with state-of-the-art circuit design, the LM4562 audio operational amplifiers deliver superior audio signal amplification for outstanding audio performance.
- 20 x LM4562NA
This item features:
- Ultra-Low Distortion, Low Noise, High Slew Rate Op-Amp Designed for High Fidelity Applications
- Input Offset Voltage: 0.1 mV
- Input Offset Current: 11 nA
- Wide Bandwidth: 55 MHz
- Slew Rate: +-20V/us
- Supply Voltage Range: +-2.5V to +-17V
- New and Authentic Component(s) - National Semiconductor LM4562NA ultra-low distortion, low noise, high slew rate operational amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.