Texas Instruments MAX232IN MAX232 (MAX232EPE Direct Replacement) - Dual RS232 Driver Receiver (Pack of 20)
The MAX232IN is a dual driver/receiver that includes a capacitive voltage generator to supply TIA/RS-232-F voltage levels from a single 5-V supply. Each receiver converts TIA/RS-232-F inputs to 5-V TTL/CMOS levels. This receiver has a typical threshold of 1.3 V, a typical hysteresis of 0.5 V, and can accept ± 30-V inputs. Each driver converts TTL/CMOS input levels into TIA/RS-232-F levels.
- 20 x MAX232IN
This item features:
- Meets or Exceeds TIA/RS-232-F and ITU
- Operates From a Single 5-V Power Supply
With 1.0-µF Charge-Pump Capacitors
- Operates up to 250 kbit/s
- Two Drivers and Two Receivers
- ± 30-V Input Levels
- Low Supply Current . . . 8 mA Typical
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments MAX232IN Dual EIA-232 Driver/receiver.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.