Texas Instruments TL074CN TL074 Quad JFET Operational Amplifier (Pack of 1)
The TL072 JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporate well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low-input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL07x series ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio pre-amplifier applications. The TL071 device has offset pins to support external input offset correction.
- 1 x TL072CN
This item features:
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (Typical)
- Low Noise
Vn = 18 nV/√Hz (Typical) at f = 1 kHz
- High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Toshiba ULN2003APG high voltage, high current darlington drivers.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.