Texas Instruments TL071IP TL071 Low Noise JFET Op-Amp DIP-8 (Pack of 1)
Description:The TL071IP JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporate well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit. The devices feature high slew rates, low-input bias and offset currents, and low offset-voltage temperature coefficient. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL071 ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio pre-amplifier applications. The TL071 device has offset pins to support external input offset correction.
- 1 x TL071IP
This item features:
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (Typical)
- Low Noise
Vn = 18 nV/√Hz (Typical) at f = 1 kHz
- High-Input Impedance: JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments TL071IP JFET-input Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
On Aug-25-17 at 19:15:19 PDT, seller added the following information: