Texas Instruments TL022CP TL022 Dual Low-Power Op-Amp DIP-8 (Pack of 1)
The TL022 is a dual low-power operational amplifier designed to replace higher power devices in many applications without sacrificing system performance. High input impedance, low supply currents, and low equivalent input noise voltage over a wide range of operating supply voltages result in an extremely versatile operational amplifier for use in a variety of analog applications including battery-operated circuits. Internal frequency compensation, absence of latch-up, high slew rate, and output short-circuit protection assure ease of use.
- 1 x TL022CP
This item features:
- Very Low Power Consumption
- Power Dissipation With ±2-V Supplies 170 uW Typ
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Input Offset Voltage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- Popular Dual Operational Amplifier Pinout
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments TL022CP dual low-power operational amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.