1PCS Texas Instruments SN74HC74N Dual D-Type Positive-Edge-Triggered Flip-Flops
- 1 x SN74HC74N
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 40-µA Maximum I
- Typical t = 15 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Very Low Input Current of 1 µA
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SN74HC74N Dual D-Type Positive-Edge-Triggered Flip-Flops With Clear and Preset IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
On Sep-03-17 at 22:18:59 PDT, seller added the following information: