Texas Instruments NE5532P + Sockets - Dual Operational Amplifier (Pack of 1)
The NE5532P devices are high-performance operational amplifiers combining excellent dc and ac characteristics. They feature very low noise, high output-drive capability, high unity-gain and maximum-output-swing bandwidths, low distortion, high slew rate, input-protection diodes, and output shortcircuit protection. These operational amplifiers are compensated internally for unity-gain operation. These devices have specified maximum limits for equivalent input noise voltage.
- 1 x NE5532P
- 1 x 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Equivalent Input Noise Voltage:
- 5 nV/√Hz Typ at 1 kHz
- Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 10 MHz Typ
- Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 100 dB Typ
- High DC Voltage Gain: 100 V/mV Typ
- Peak-to-Peak Output Voltage Swing 26 V Typ With VCC± = ±15 V and RL = 600 Ω
- High Slew Rate: 9 V/μs Typ
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments NE5532P high-performance operational amplifier ICs + Socket.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.