Texas Instruments LM567CN LM567 Tone Decoder DIP-8 (Pack of 1)
The LM567CN are general purpose tone decoders designed to provide a saturated transistor switch to ground when an input signal is present within the passband. The circuit consists of an I and Q detector driven by a voltage controlled oscillator which determines the center frequency of the decoder. External components are used to independently set center frequency, bandwidth and output delay.
- 1 x LM567CN
This item features:
20 to 1 frequency range with an external resistor
Logic compatible output with 100 mA current sinking capability
Bandwidth adjustable from 0 to 14%
High rejection of out of band signals and noise
Immunity to false signals
Highly stable center frequency
Center frequency adjustable from 0.01 Hz to 500 kHz
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments LM567CN Tone Decoder IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.