LM393AP Dual Differential Voltage Comparator IC with Sockets
- 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Single-Supply or Dual Supplies
- Wide Range of Supply Voltage
- Maximum Rating: 2 V to 36 V
- Low Supply-Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA (Typical) Per Comparator
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Current: 3 nA (Typical) (LM139)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: 36 V
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- New and Authentic Component(s) - LM393AP Dual Differential Comparators IC + Socket.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.