Texas Instruments LM311P LM311 Differential Comparators IC (1 Piece)
The LM311 devices are single high-speed voltage comparators. These devices are designed to operate from a wide range of power-supply voltages, including Â±15-V supplies for operational amplifiers and 5-V supplies for logic systems. The output levels are compatible with most TTL and MOS circuits. These comparators are capable of driving lamps or relays and switching voltages up to 50 V at 50 mA. All inputs and outputs can be isolated from system ground. The outputs can drive loads referenced to ground, VCC+ or VCCâ. Offset balancing and strobe capabilities are available, and the outputs can be wire-OR connected. If the strobe is low, the output is in the off state, regardless of the differential input.
- 1 x LM311P
This item features:
- Fast Response Time: 165 ns
- Strobe Capability
- Maximum Input Bias Current: 300 nA
- Maximum Input Offset Current: 70 nA
- Can Operate From Single 5-V Supply
- Available in Q-Temp Automotive
- High-Reliability Automotive Applications
- Configuration Control and Print Support
- Qualification to Automotive Standards
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments LM311P high-speed voltage comparators ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.