Texas Instruments LM258AP LM258 Dual Operational Amplifier (1 Piece)
These devices consist of two independent, high-gain frequency-compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single supply or split supply over a wide range of voltages
- 1 x LM258AP
This item features:
- Wide Supply Ranges
- Single Supply: 3 V to 32 V (26 V for LM2904)
- Dual Supplies: ±1.5 V to ±16 V (±13 V for LM2904)
- Low Supply-Current Drain, Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.7 mA Typical
- Wide Unity Gain Bandwidth: 0.7 MHz
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes Ground, Allowing Direct Sensing Near Ground
- Low Input Bias and Offset Parameters
- Input Offset Voltage: 3 mV Typical A Versions: 2 mV Typical
- Input Offset Current: 2 nA Typical
- Input Bias Current: 20 nA Typical A Versions: 15 nA Typical
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: 32 V (26 V for LM2904)
- Open-Loop Differential Voltage Gain: 100 dB Typical
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments LM258AP Operational amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.