Texas Instruments LF347N LF347 Quad Operational Amplifiers DIP-14 (Pack of 1)
- 1 x LF347N
This item features:
Internally Trimmed Offset Voltage: 5 mV max
- Low Input Bias Current: 50 pA
Low Input Noise Current: 0.01 pA/√Hz
Wide Gain Bandwidth: 4 MHz
High Slew Rate: 13 V/μs
- Low Supply Current: 7.2 mA
High Input Impedance: 1012Ω
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.02%
- Low 1/f Noise Corner: 50 Hz
- Fast Settling Time to 0.01%: 2 μs
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments LF347N Quad JFET Input Operational Amplifiers ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.