Texas Instruments CD4504BE CD4504 CMOS Hex Voltage-Level Shifter IC (1 Piece)
The CD4504B hex voltage level-shifter consists of six circuits which shift input signals from the V logic level to the V logic level. To shift TTL signals to CMOS logic levels, the SELECT input is at the V HIGH logic state. When the SELECT input is a LOW logic state, each circuit translates signals from one CMOS level to another.
- 1 x CD4504BE
This item features:
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments CD4504BE CMOS Hex Voltage-Level Shifter for TTL-to-CMOS or CMOS-to-CMOS Operation IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.