Texas Instruments CD4046BE CD4046 CMOS Micropower Phase-Locked Loop (Pack of 1)
Description:CD4046BE CMOS Micropower Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) consists of a low-power, linear voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) and two different phase comparators having a common signal-input amplifier and a common comparator input. A 5.2-V zener diode is provided for supply regulation if necessary.
- 1 x CD4046BE
This item features:
- Very low power consumption:
70 µW (typ.) at VCO fo = 10 kHz, VDD = 5 V
- Operating frequency range up to 1.4 MHz (typ.) at VDD = 10 V, RI = 5 k Ohm
- Low frequency drift: 0.04%/°C (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- High VCO linearity: <1% (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- VCO inhibit control for ON-OFF keying and ultra-low standby power consumption
- Source-follower output of VCO control input (Demod. output)
- Zener diode to assist supply regulation
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Choice of two phase comparators:
- Edge-controlled memory network with phase-pulse output for lock indication (II)
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments CD4046BE CMOS Micropower Phase-Locked Loop ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
On Sep-04-17 at 07:15:43 PDT, seller added the following information: