Texas Instruments CD4046BE CD4046 CMOS Micropower Phase-Locked Loop (1 Piece)
Description:CD4046BE CMOS Micropower Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) consists of a low-power, linear voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) and two different phase comparators having a common signal-input amplifier and a common comparator input. A 5.2-V zener diode is provided for supply regulation if necessary.
- 1 x CD4046BE
This item features:
- Very low power consumption:
70 µW (typ.) at VCO fo = 10 kHz, VDD = 5 V
- Operating frequency range up to 1.4 MHz (typ.) at VDD = 10 V, RI = 5 k Ohm
- Low frequency drift: 0.04%/°C (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- High VCO linearity: <1% (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- VCO inhibit control for ON-OFF keying and ultra-low standby power consumption
- Source-follower output of VCO control input (Demod. output)
- Zener diode to assist supply regulation
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Choice of two phase comparators:
- Edge-controlled memory network with phase-pulse output for lock indication (II)
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments CD4046BE CMOS Micropower Phase-Locked Loop ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.