CD4043BE CD4043 CMOS Quad NOR R/S Latch w/ 3-State O/P (1 Piece)
The CD4043BE types are quad cross-coupled 3-state CMOS NOR latches. Each latch has a separate Q output and individual SET and RESET inputs. The Q outputs are controlled by a common ENABLE input. A logic "1" or high on the ENABLE input connects the latch states to the Q outputs. A logic "0" or low on the ENABLE input disconnects the latch states from the Q outputs, resulting in an open circuit condition on the Q outputs. The open circuit feature allows common busing of the outputs.
- 1 x CD4043BE
This item features:
- 3-state outputs with common output ENABLE
- Separate SET and RESET inputs for each latch
- NOR and NAND configurations
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Maximum input current of 1 ÂµA at 18 V over full package temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25Â°C
- Noise margin (over full package temperature range):
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
- Holding register in multi-register system
- Four bits of independent storage with output ENABLE
- Strobed register
- General digital logic
- CD4043B for positive logic systems
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments CD4043BE CMOS Quad NOR R/S Latch with 3-State Outputs ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.